Saturday, August 7, 2010

A path to happiness!

It has been an interesting week!
The vibe has been a little negative ...
lots of people who are not well and lots of people who are not happy!
It got me thinking .... what is it that make me unhappy?
I have a whole lot to be thankful for. Family, friends, health, love. If it isn't the big things that get to me is it the small things that do it?
This week I am going to keep a list of things that cheese me off! By identifying what it is that annoys me maybe I can make some changes. Little by little I will walk the path to happiness!
Beware this week that you don't get on the list!

3 comments:

  1. Will be on my best behaviour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness.....hmmmm.....I plan to start the week blissfully unaware of everything I have to do.....
    so I'm sure I won't be on your list, and in that wonderful state I will be sublimely HAPPY! (Despite having to spend the entire night at work on Friday....I'm BLOCKING that out until absolutely necessary!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will watch my step next door- but hope I don't get on your list- in fact I know I won't- Just tell me to pull my head in if I do get on your nerves- no offence can be taken from my twin sister! xo

    ReplyDelete