Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Enchanted Princess Life!


Today I was having a chat with a girl who had turned 7 yesterday. She was telling me about the gifts she had received for her birthday... including the DVD of The Princess Protection Program.
After explaining to her that I would love to be a princess and was waiting for a man to come and rescue me to take me away to my new life
( as happens in the movie) she replied with -
You deserve an enchanted life!
I was then told by a parent who was listening to the conversation that 2 Valium with my first coffee would have the same effect! ( my world with fuzzy edges)

Not too sure which Princess I would pick though . . .
Maybe I am Snow White . .
.
( cause sometimes I wake up Grumpy , other times I let him sleep)




No comments:

Post a Comment