Monday, May 3, 2010

I think my creative side is a liitle rusty!

This is my new knitting loom. I went to Spotlight to get 40 or so little balls and came home with a new hobby! I have never been a great one for knitting.... (can't cast on or cast off) I can just knit. So as you can imagine this has really inhibited what I could create.

After a 10 minute demo and a kit and wool we came home with great ambition to knit amazing things. . . 2 days later we have an assortment of UFOs ( unfinished objects) and three beanies that are on the soft toys! I think I need to keep working on it. I will post a photo when I figure out how to do it. Maybe it's not just my creative gene that is rusty today!

Going to vacuum the carpet and remove all the wool bits from it!

1 comment:

  1. I found it at last, but haven't worked out how to put a profile picture on. Need Laws to come over and show me.
    Love your site. Love Gabby.

    ReplyDelete